Made out of smart black mesh, the Breeze offers all the great features of the award winning Original Cot Canopy, in a compact travel bag, perfect for home, weekends away, camping or room sharing.
This new look for the original patented design will continue to transform the lives of parents who want their baby to sleep well, wherever they are.A great alternative to black out blinds!
- Suitable for all cots, cotbeds and travel cots
- One size fits all - cots, travel cots and cot beds - Up to 148L x 85W x 115H, with a top rail of no more than 4.5cm
- Provides darkness, shade, insect and cat protection
- Patented design gives essential head height for long term use
- Great darkness whilst allowing visability for you
- Lightweight and super streamlined
- Suitable from birth to 3+ years
- Unique and compact blackout darkness solution, elasticated to fit any cot size from travel cots to cotbeds. Approved UPF protection mesh with flexible darkness levels for both inside or outside, plus sun protection
- See-through mesh also protects from insects, and keeps your baby safe from cats at home or when staying with friends - no more complicated mosquito nets!
It's really easy and quick to put together
I used this canopy with our 10-month-old son, both on his cotbed at home and a travel cot at my parents' house. It's really easy and quick to put together - the 3 parts of the hanging bar click together easily, and I found the instructions were clear about how to arrange and secure the fabric part. And it's equally simple to take it down again, and fold it into the surprisingly small bag. Both at home in his usual cot, and at a strange house in his travel cot, he slept well; it certainly takes away any distractions that he could otherwise see in the room. It doesn't provide complete darkness as you would get with blackout blinds or a thicker fabric canopy, but this is the trade-off against having a lightweight canopy that's convenient when you travel. We haven't used it yet for room-sharing but I would imagine it'll be really helpful if he ever has to share a room with his 3-year-old sister. It seems good value at under £60 if you need to spend time away from home and can't/don't want to mess around trying to attach blackout blinds to different windows. It would also be great at keeping cats or insects out of your cot. www.bounty.com
katemevans, Bounty Reviewer
This has been a godsend
Jonathan Knight, Travel Writer, The Sunday Telegraph
The Cot Canopy Breeze is brilliant!
Helps parents to maintain consistency and routine, which is really what bringing up a healthy and happy child is all about.
Vicky Scott, leading baby wellbeing advisor, midwife, nursery nurse and maternity consultant
The design fits elegantly into baby's nursery at home as well as being compact enough to accompany parents on trips away or when staying with friends.
Sally, Children's retailer
Our daughter slept really well
We took the cot canopy on our summer holiday. It was really easy to set up and light weight and compact to pack. Our one year old usually sleeps in her own dark room. So this product was perfect for room sharing and a bright room. Our daughter slept really well with this product and I would definitely recommened it.
VMills33, Bounty Reviewer
The first time I put him to bed he fell asleep straight away
My 6 month old boy normally struggles to sleep in his cot during the day however the first time I put him to bed he fell asleep straight away. It was one of the hottest days of the year so I had his windows open but I was able to keep away any insects by zipping up the canopy. This is probably not something that I will use at home every day however it is a must for holidays especially when sharing a room. It is extremely easy to assemble so there is no stressing out. I would definitely recommend this product.
squeels1, Bounty Reviewer
He gave in to sleep much more quickly than in his buggy
My little boy genuinely fell asleep inside this after a few minutes of playing and checking it out. I think he liked the open space, but it kept out all the daytime distractions so he gave in to sleep much more quickly than in his buggy.
EmmaThompson1973, Bounty Reviewer
I could not believe it when I was given the opportunity to review for Content and Calm I absolutely love their products! I was sent to test and review the Cot Canopy Breeze and the ProtectiShade.
I was really excited to be receiving this product, my 4 year old is autistic and my 1 year old worryingly is showing alot of similar signs as his older brother one of them being sleep! He just will not sleep it makes no differance whether during daytime or night time he will literally scream till hes gasping for breath or is sick,we have tried numerous sleep techniques all without success.
So im putting all my hopes into the Cot Canopy Breeze, fingers crossed!
Day one, setting up I found this really easy I had to stand in the middle to find the centre but apart from that it was a piece of cake to attach which I found pleasantly suprising. I applied it to my sons travel cot it fit nicely, I tucked the little bit of excess material underneath the cot out of site.
Once it was my sons naptime I placed him in and instantly instead of crying he was looking around him and started babbling and laughing and playing with his cuski blanket, a big change from his usual reaction. Next up bedtime, in he pops again for first 5 minutes he seemed happy then his normal screaming resumed-o dear! I think he's realised what time it is and he is having none of it!.
Now it says it is suitable for 3 years + so i tried my 2 1/2 year old in it, she really liked it however it became a game for her to keep zipping and unzipping it and if you tried to stop her she would throw a paddy and try pulling it down from the center so after trying on a few occasions I gave up with her.
My final thoughts:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
I would definatly recommend and at £59.99 its a steal! I really cannot fault it the only thing I will say is personally I think its more suitable for 0-2 years otherwise i have a happier son as hes getting a good nights sleep and mummy has soo much energy as a result of more sleep too.
Read more here
• Next Day Delivery – Order before 12 noon for next day delivery.
• Deliveries will be made to the address stipulated in your order, so please ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
• Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
• Risk of loss and damage of goods passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
• If we are not able to deliver your goods within 30 days of receipt of payment for your order, we shall notify you to arrange another date for delivery.
• We may deliver the Goods in installments if the Goods are not available at the same time for delivery.