Take it, pack it, strap it!
“Like so many parents, I have spent endless journeys packing and carrying all sorts of on-board “keep them entertained” toys which all end up on the floor having rolled off their tray table or lap!” Solvej, inventor of the TrayKit and mum of two.
TrayKit® is the all-in-one kid’s travel carry-on solution – your child packs their TrayKit full of favourite toys and carries it on board. They can then strap their TrayKit to the tray table - or use it anywhere stand alone - and open it up to reveal a perfect play surface with extendable raised sides - no more toys on the floor – Happy Holidays!
Please note Toys, pens and accessories are not included
- Pens, paper, toys, electronic games, make-up, snacks... on the go fun – packed!
- Strap to tray tables or hang from the car seat in front - no more toys rolling on the floor!
- Now available in four funky fabrics!
- Wipe clean play surface, perfect for both snacks and crafts
- Car hanging strap included to attach your TrayKit easily to the headrest in front
- Make travelling with children more fun for them and more relaxing for you!
- Fits within BAA hand baggage allowance dimensions
All-in-one kid’s carry-on backpack and play-tray solution – perfect!
Pens, paper, toys, electronic games, make-up, snacks... on the go fun – packed!
On board, the TrayKit can strap to the tray table or hang from the seat in front in a car & opens up to reveal an extendable raised sides play surface - no more toys rolling on the floor! (Car hanging strap included.)
TrayKit - on the go fun anywhere - in the car, train, plane - the perfect travel companion!
5 stars, Total winner on journeys
We have used this on the plane and in the car - the kids love it and it is great to not have to stow the case or pick stuff up off the floor.
Kerrie from Southampton
Content&Calm Traykit Star and Whale Backpack, 5 stars
‘We bought a TrayKit each for our kids for summer holiday - worked a dream in the car + plane and as a general backpack. Liked the sides as nothing fell out.’
Jilly, Amazon customer
No Mess on the Go!
The Tray Kit is the perfect item for your child to take out and about with them. They can store all of their items such paper, pencils, books, toys and carry as a backpack. Then when in the car, plane or train it can be opened out as a play tray and keeps everything in one place with its upright edges.
Kiddicare Staff Expert from Peterborough, Cambs
Anyone who’s ever travelled by plane with a small child is well-acquainted with the frustrations of trying to keep toys off the floor and out of the aisles. That’s where the TrayKit comes in — the all-in-one backpack can strap to train and plane tray tables or hang from the front seat in a car to provide an extendable play surface that keeps everything contained.
Users of Contented&Calm’s GBP 24.99 TrayKit begin by packing it with the child’s favourite toys and bringing it on board. Once the child is seated, the kit can then be strapped to the tray table or forward seat to keep it secure. Kids then simply open it up to reveal a play surface with extendable raised sides, keeping their toys off the floor and out of the way. The TrayKit is available online in blue or pink.
Just what we wanted
we bought 2 for 2 grandchildren. Just what we wanted for travelling in the car, they can play or have a DVD on the tray to watch.Thank you
Grammy from Newhaven
‘An interesting concept for keeping children occupied during travel. Plane, train or car – a neat piece of travel equipment to stave of the boredom
I really like the design and the idea of my son being able to scribble away on his lap with his ‘own’ little executive office. I really liked the fact that it can be hung in the car and think that it encourages children to use what can also be an incredibly boring journey as an opportunity to be creative or simply just play with the toys they have packed.
We also used the journal and my son was over the moon with the map and stickers. My husband spent some time putting stickers on the countries my son had visited, so a lovely bit of time spent educating him on geography and building his excitement for more adventures.
At £24.99 I think it is very good value for money, as keeping children entertained on any kind of journey, by road, plane or train can be incredibly stressful.’
A big thumbs up from us over at Mummy Blogger HQ!
The colours of the Traykit are really vivid which is good and it instantly reminded Addison of the back pack in one of her favourite pre-school programmes, Dora the Explorer. I told her that this was a magic backpack for the car and that if we put it on mummy’s seat it would mean that she had her own activity station for our journey.
When affixed to the back of the seat and they tray was opened out, it was really sturdy and well constructed.
It certainly made travelling a lot easier and less stressful than previous journeys and I can see that the Traykit is a really great, portable, compact item for your child to take out and about with them. It encourages independence on their part to get things for themselves as they can store all of their items such paper, pencils, books, toys and carry it around as a lightweight backpack. Then when in the car, plane or train it can be opened out as a play tray and keeps everything in one place with its upright edges.
Hurrah! A gadget that is useful for parents and kids – nice work Kiddicare, it gets a big thumbs up from us over at Mummy Blogger HQ and is now accompanying us on all car journeys!
• Next Day Delivery – Order before 12 noon for next day delivery.
• Deliveries will be made to the address stipulated in your order, so please ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
• Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
• Risk of loss and damage of goods passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
• If we are not able to deliver your goods within 30 days of receipt of payment for your order, we shall notify you to arrange another date for delivery.
• We may deliver the Goods in installments if the Goods are not available at the same time for delivery.